Some helpful tips that we provide to help ensure an enjoyable experience are as followed:
- Show up for your appointment 10-15 minutes before your scheduled time.
- Try to avoid shaving the day of your float, or at least a couple hours before. Salt will sting your skin for the first few minutes of your float and may hinder your ability to enjoy the most comfortable experience possible.
- Using liquid bandage or vaseline (provided) over small cuts or wounds.
- If you must eat 1 to 2 hours before your float, try to eat lightly. Eating a heavy meal will result in listening to your digestive system for most of the float.
- Try not to ingest caffeine at least 2 hours before your float, as this may hinder your ability to fully relax in the tank.
- If you wear contact lenses, you will probably want to remove them and remember to bring your solution and contact case!
- If you are menstruating, we ask that you reschedule your float for another time.
- Be sure to shower thoroughly before and after the float (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and towels are provide).
- Avoid using conditioner before the float, but feel free to use it after your float. (The conditioner can cause a chemical reaction with the tanks' solution)